Friday, January 28, 2011

Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011

A nice surprise arrived in my mailbox yesterday. (Thank you Microsoft, for this recognition J )

The Microsoft Community Contributor Award is reserved for participants who have made notable contributions in Microsoft online community forums such as TechNet, MSDN and Answers. The value of these resources is greatly enhanced by participants like you, who voluntarily contribute your time and energy to improve the online community experience for others.”
I spend most of my spare time in the Hyper-V forum, but also the SQL, and the various Virtual Machine Manager forums. I really enjoy solving puzzles, and tries to help people with their questions related to Microsoft Virtualization. It gives me great satisfaction when the questions are answered, and when people come back to ask us further questions.

Do not hesitate to ask us a question!

I hope we`ll see you there in the future.

Cheers,

No comments: